Chili extracted liquid, food-grade ethanol, pure water
1. Naturally extracted ingredients. Not harmful to plants.
2. Highly effective for controlling insects harmful to plants.
3. Ready to use.
4. No pesticide residue.
Common plants, gardens, orchards, etc.
Directions for use:
1. Spray directly onto plants. No need for dilution. Turn the spraynozzle to "" and spray directly on
insects or where pests have been sighted. The repelling effect works upon contact. After use, turn the
sprayer nozzle to the " OFF " position to prevent accidental discharge.
2. Apply once or twice a week as needed, and pull the trigger 3 to 5 times per area for application.
For large numbers of insects, apply 3 to 5 times a week.
3. Recommended to alternate with our Wood Vinegar Extract for a more thorough effect.
We also can offer a 10 times concentrated Natural Chili Extract for dilution with water.